The TBTP 10 follows Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I love TV. I really do. But I get stuck watching Grey’s Anatomy over and over again. Or The West Wing. Or The Real Housewives. So I don’t watch as much new stuff as I want to. I thought I’d break up the list this week and talk about five shows that I’m looking forward to watching in the fall and five shows I haven’t watched but should.
So here’s a list of 10 TV shows I’m looking forward to watching this fall.
- Quantico – It’s sometimes cheesy, but I love it dearly. Priyanka Chopra is everything.
- Shades of Blue – It’s intense. The characters are real and gritty and flawed. Plus J-Lo.
- Grey’s Anatomy – I can’t quit you, Grey’s Anatomy. We’re in this relationship for the long haul.
- Scandal – It’s not coming back until January, but it still counts
- How to Get Away with Murder – I’m a Shondaland junkie.
And here’s a list of TV shows I really want to watch but haven’t yet.
- Breaking Bad
- Orphan Black
- Game of Thrones (Ok, I’ve seen season 1, but it still counts)
- The 100 (Ok, I’ve seen half of the first season, but it still counts)
© 2016, Jessica Workman Holland. All rights reserved.